- Property Affordability Update - June Quarter 2015
- Construction Costs in Canberra
- Commercial: Yields pushing closer to new records
- What is the true return on your investment?
- Looking to buy a house in Canberra?
- Make some money with your spring cleaning!
- Rental returns remain relatively steady
- Simple renovations can add value and appeal
- What are the noise levels for Tenants?
- What are the costs of moving out of your rental?
The latest REIACT/Adelaide Bank report shows an overall improvement in housing affordability over the June quarter. The ACT remains the…
The cost of constructing a new dwelling remains high across the ACT and surrounding regions compared to other major markets…
One of the benefits of investing in commercial real estate in Canberra is that you can often enjoy greater rental…
Multiple factors have to be taken into account when calculating the benefits of having an investment property and these will…
New data suggests that you might have to go to an auction to secure your dream property. Research from CoreLogic…
As the sun shines a little brighter and we emerge from the depths of the colder months, it might be…
As an investor, rental yields are never going to be far from your mind. Whether you have negatively geared property…
As a landlord, you're probably hoping at some distant point to be able to sell off your Canberra investment property…
When you have taken up residence in a rental property in Canberra, be it an apartment or a detached home,…