- Five marketing tips you shouldn't ignore
- Auction Results Across Australia
- July 2015 - Projects Update
- What does the federal budget have in store for property owners in Canberra?
- Should you buy or lease commercial property in Canberra?
- Top Advantages of Commercial Property Investment
- Tenants: Top tips to get ready for a rental inspection
- Landlords: What are families looking for in a rental?
- Vendors: Getting your home ready for open inspection
- Tenants: Reporting Maintenance Issues
Top 5 ways house sale ready There’s one thing that’s common to all houses for sale – the owners are…
There are very few things that get the adrenaline rushing more than a good auction. Properties are often sold in…
Despite suggestions of an oversupply of units across the ACT, market data collected by local researchers suggest the median unit…
Budget has been the word of the moment nationwide and the Australian Capital Territory is no exception. If you were…
If you're a young company with a bright future, the flexibility of leasing commercial property in Canberra could appeal. If…
You're probably well aware of all the advantages of investing in residential real estate, but what about buying commercial property…
A rental inspection is the easiest way for a property manager in Canberra to check the condition of the home…
Rental properties aren't just a stopover anymore. Once relegated to young couples and groups in their early-twenties, more and more…
In life as in real estate, first impressions are everything. An open inspection can be a great way to show…