- Rental returns remain relatively steady
- Simple renovations can add value and appeal
- What are the noise levels for Tenants?
- What are the costs of moving out of your rental?
- How do I save for my first home?
- Five marketing tips you shouldn't ignore
- How to negotiate with housemates
- Units Vs houses: What should you choose?
- Tips for the first time investor
- Auction Results Across Australia
As an investor, rental yields are never going to be far from your mind. Whether you have negatively geared property…
As a landlord, you're probably hoping at some distant point to be able to sell off your Canberra investment property…
When you have taken up residence in a rental property in Canberra, be it an apartment or a detached home,…
The spring selling season isn't just an active time for buyers and sellers of property in Canberra - tenants might…
Do you want to achieve the great Australian dream of owning your own home? Where you can change things and…
Top 5 ways house sale ready There’s one thing that’s common to all houses for sale – the owners are…
Renting in Canberra can sometimes mean you'll be sharing the tenancy with other people. The laws in Canberra mean that…
The array of superb property in Canberra offers an abundance of opportunities, especially for investment. Whether you're expanding your portfolio…
There's been no shortage of investors who strike the pot of gold at the end of the real estate rainbow.…