- What does the Budget tell investors about who's buying homes?
- What's happening with property buying in Canberra?
- Why should tenants be moving to Canberra?
- Is construction on the rise?
- How can you minimise power bills in winter?
- Capital Growth Continues for Canberra Real Estate
- Lower interest rates on the way
- Claim more from older properties
- What's the 2016 outlook for rental growth?
- How often are you cooking at home?
Investors thrive on the fact that there is demand for their properties - when vacancy rates are low, investors are…
When property investors look at what regions to buy in, typically the first thing they research is where the best…
One of the most important aspects of finding a suitable rental property is the quality of life you'll experience in…
Any tenants sitting pretty in a Canberra rental might be excited by the latest data on residential construction from the…
As it starts to get a bit colder, we're going to see those power bills creep higher and higher. The…
The latest figures on capital growth paint a pretty picture for investors in the territory. While powerhouses like Sydney and…
The opportunity to secure a lower interest rate on your investment home loan isn't something that comes around all too…
No matter the age, no property is too old to claim depreciation 61 percent of depreciation schedules prepared by BMT…
When you want the most out of your investment property, it's important to set the right rental rate. Keeping in…