- 3 things that are cheaper today than in 1968
- How to ensure your bond is returned to you in full
- Depreciation for renovations made easy
- Will Canberra Property Grow in 2016?
- Tenants unveil their most sought-after features
- Cancer Support Group - 2016 Convoy for Cancer Families
- Earn more from your holiday rental
- A stable year for Canberra rent
- Is 2016 a year of growth for your rental property?
- Canberra rounds out a good year for value
On what is typically the coldest night, June 21st, Doug O’Mara CEO of Ray White Canberra, will be taking part in the annual St Vincent de Paul Society’s CEO Sleepout, experiencing what it is like to be homeless for a night.
The CEO Sleepout is an opportunity for CEO’s around Australia to raise not only much needed funds but also awareness about homelessness.
As well as joining in the Sleepout and raising funds, Ray White staff members are contributing through volunteer work, helping with the Vinnies Night Patrol and Soup Kitchen.
Doug has set his fundraising goal at $2,000 and he is on his way there! Any donation big or small makes a difference and all money raised through the sponsorship of participants goes directly towards Vinnies homeless services across the country.
Here are some examples of how your donation can help:
$50 can provide a meal and educational resource for a disadvantaged child.
$100 can help ensure a family keeps its power on this winter.
$200 provides emergency accommodation and food to a family in crisis.
$500 could relocate and establish a homeless person into one of the Society’s homeless accommodation services.
$1,000 would pay the rent for a family facing eviction from their home.
To make a donation visit http://www.ceosleepout.org.au/ceos/act-ceos/profile/?ceo=1753