- How do I save for my first home?
- Five marketing tips you shouldn't ignore
- Auction Results Across Australia
- July 2015 - Projects Update
- What does the federal budget have in store for property owners in Canberra?
- Should you buy or lease commercial property in Canberra?
- Top Advantages of Commercial Property Investment
- Tenants: Top tips to get ready for a rental inspection
- Landlords: What are families looking for in a rental?
- Vendors: Getting your home ready for open inspection
On what is typically the coldest night, June 21st, Doug O’Mara CEO of Ray White Canberra, will be taking part in the annual St Vincent de Paul Society’s CEO Sleepout, experiencing what it is like to be homeless for a night.
The CEO Sleepout is an opportunity for CEO’s around Australia to raise not only much needed funds but also awareness about homelessness.
As well as joining in the Sleepout and raising funds, Ray White staff members are contributing through volunteer work, helping with the Vinnies Night Patrol and Soup Kitchen.
Doug has set his fundraising goal at $2,000 and he is on his way there! Any donation big or small makes a difference and all money raised through the sponsorship of participants goes directly towards Vinnies homeless services across the country.
Here are some examples of how your donation can help:
$50 can provide a meal and educational resource for a disadvantaged child.
$100 can help ensure a family keeps its power on this winter.
$200 provides emergency accommodation and food to a family in crisis.
$500 could relocate and establish a homeless person into one of the Society’s homeless accommodation services.
$1,000 would pay the rent for a family facing eviction from their home.
To make a donation visit http://www.ceosleepout.org.au/ceos/act-ceos/profile/?ceo=1753