- Canberra values have a growth spurt
- What do you have in common with the average property investor?
- What are the most popular pets in Australia?
- What makes Canberra such a great place to live?
- Ray White Canberra Charity Trivia Night - 25 August 2016
- 3 down and dirty jobs your property manager deals with...
- What do you need to know about ending a tenancy?
- Furnish your pockets with the funds claimed from depreciation
- How to style for a quick sale
- What's the Canberra market showing to buyers?
- What does the Budget tell investors about who's buying homes?
- What's happening with property buying in Canberra?
- Why should tenants be moving to Canberra?
- Is construction on the rise?
- How can you minimise power bills in winter?
- Capital Growth Continues for Canberra Real Estate
- Lower interest rates on the way
- Claim more from older properties
- What's the 2016 outlook for rental growth?
- How often are you cooking at home?
- Canberra's property market continues it's rise
- Are Investors Down and Out?
- Want the secret to future cash flow success?
- Is negative gearing going to change?
- Transport concessions have arrived!
- How do you remove oil stains in your parking space?
- 3 things that are cheaper today than in 1968
- How to ensure your bond is returned to you in full
- Depreciation for renovations made easy
- Will Canberra Property Grow in 2016?
- Tenants unveil their most sought-after features
- Cancer Support Group - 2016 Convoy for Cancer Families
- Earn more from your holiday rental
- A stable year for Canberra rent
- Is 2016 a year of growth for your rental property?
- Canberra rounds out a good year for value
- Canberra went into Christmas on a high note
- LEAP INTO AUCTION and receive $500 off the cost of your marketing package!
- Song remains the same for rental yields
- Tenants: How to protect your home this holidays!
- Purchasing an investment property off-the-plan
- Tenants: Are you ready to rideshare?
- Landlords enjoy steady rental growth
- What happens when tenants don't pay?
- Property Affordability Update - June Quarter 2015
- Construction Costs in Canberra
- Commercial: Yields pushing closer to new records
- What is the true return on your investment?
- Looking to buy a house in Canberra?
- Make some money with your spring cleaning!
- Rental returns remain relatively steady
- Simple renovations can add value and appeal
- What are the noise levels for Tenants?
- What are the costs of moving out of your rental?
- How do I save for my first home?
- Five marketing tips you shouldn't ignore
- How to negotiate with housemates
- Units Vs houses: What should you choose?
- Tips for the first time investor
- Auction Results Across Australia
- July 2015 - Projects Update
- What does the federal budget have in store for property owners in Canberra?
- Should you buy or lease commercial property in Canberra?
- Top Advantages of Commercial Property Investment
- Tenants: Top tips to get ready for a rental inspection
- Landlords: What are families looking for in a rental?
- Vendors: Getting your home ready for open inspection
- Tenants: Reporting Maintenance Issues
- Landlords: How to prepare your rental for winter
- Landlords: What makes a good investment?
- Tenants: Maintenance tips for tenants
- Tenants: Keeping a clean rental record
- Landlords: Are changes to negative gearing off the table?
- Landlords: How do I choose reliable tenants?
- Commerical: ACT Business Confidence Grows
- Commercial Buyers, Landlords: Things to think about when investing in commercial property
- Residential Vendors: What to think about when selling your home
- Residential Vendors: Tips for Selling your Home at Auction
- Landlords: Tips for Choosing a Property Manager
- Tenants: Do Tenants Require Contents Insurance?
- Tenants: Important Reasons Why You Should Pay Your Rent On Time
- Landlords: Lease Renewals
- Landlords: Is there a need to take out Landlords Insurance?
- What Makes Ray White Market Leaders in 2015?
- Residential Vendors: Autumn is the Season to Sell!
- Residential | Commercial: Ray White Expands in Beijing
- Doug & Col go to EVEREST (Base Camp)!
- Ray White Canberra Camp Quality Trivia Night!
- Ray White Canberra Camp Quality Trivia Night!
- Ray White Canberra's Tenniversary
- Ray White Canberra Movie Night - The Great Gatsby
- Ray White Canberra Raise Over $20,000 for Camp Quality!
- Ray White Canberra & Camp Quality!
- Ray White Canberra Auction Event - 18th June 2013
- Ray White Canberra Partners With Camp Quality!
- Ray White Canberra's The Auction Event Wrap Up
- Ray White Canberra's The Auction Event
- Investor Night
- Importance of Smoke Detectors/Alarms in your Rental Property
- Investor Night
- The Auction Event 2012
- Win a Trip to New York for 2!
- The Dark Knight Rises - Ray White Canberra 2012 Movie Night
- Ben Faulks is recognised in the Top 100 Real Estate Agents
- St Vincent de Paul Society's CEO Sleepout
- Ray White Canberra Climbs to New Heights
- Ray White Belconnen & Gungahlin Update
- Verti-COOL challenge
- Ray White Canberra Race Day 2011
- LAUNCH OF RAY WHITE QUEANBEYAN
- 2011 RAY WHITE COMMERCIAL NATIONAL AWARDS
- 2011 NSW RESIDENTIAL AWARDS
- LAUNCH OF RAY WHITE GUNGAHLIN
- LAUNCH OF RAY WHITE BELCONNEN
On what is typically the coldest night, June 21st, Doug O’Mara CEO of Ray White Canberra, will be taking part in the annual St Vincent de Paul Society’s CEO Sleepout, experiencing what it is like to be homeless for a night.
The CEO Sleepout is an opportunity for CEO’s around Australia to raise not only much needed funds but also awareness about homelessness.
As well as joining in the Sleepout and raising funds, Ray White staff members are contributing through volunteer work, helping with the Vinnies Night Patrol and Soup Kitchen.
Doug has set his fundraising goal at $2,000 and he is on his way there! Any donation big or small makes a difference and all money raised through the sponsorship of participants goes directly towards Vinnies homeless services across the country.
Here are some examples of how your donation can help:
$50 can provide a meal and educational resource for a disadvantaged child.
$100 can help ensure a family keeps its power on this winter.
$200 provides emergency accommodation and food to a family in crisis.
$500 could relocate and establish a homeless person into one of the Society’s homeless accommodation services.
$1,000 would pay the rent for a family facing eviction from their home.
To make a donation visit http://www.ceosleepout.org.au/ceos/act-ceos/profile/?ceo=1753