Ray White Commercial Canberra provides a comprehensive property management service for a wide range of commercial buildings, including high rise office towers, industrial warehouses, and retail centres.
The Property Management Division takes a personal approach in performing its activities, tailoring our services to suit individual requirements, and includes a full range of financial, and physical management.
- Handling all tenant queries
- Conducting on-site inspections
- Dealing with tenants as valued customers
- Maximising income performance
- Understanding market trends and how they affect your property
- Ensuring our clients best interests are managed proactively, thereby minimising risk and exposure
- Understanding our clients business, and where possible, assisting with optimising their growth
- Issuing monthly reports and invoices
- Base rent (collection)
- Payment of outgoings in accordance with leases
- Process of outgoings for payment
- Remitting funds, statements of income and disbursements monthly
- Providing a full annual audit of all accounts including a reconciliation of accounts, and application of adjustments
- Performing market and fixed reviews, when they fall due
- Providing annual budgets for each property, for approval by the client
We view Ray White Commercial's role as managing agent as the beginning of a business partnership with the building owner. We strive to achieve consistently high standards, and to exceed expectations with our service delivery.
Furthermore, new lease negotiations, and renewals, are undertaken by our Directors, who are widely recognised as the best negotiators and agents within the marketplace, rather than the property manager, whose role is essentially to manage the financial aspects and maintenance of the property.
This personalised and pro-active approach towards property management ensures the value of the asset is optimised.