People know that there are plenty of great finance deals around if you know where to look, and who to ask. A good mortgage broker is inevitably the person that can help you find these deals with the least amount of effort. Every day we link home owners, investors, and business people with the best finance products available from our extensive panel of major banks and lenders.
With our close ties to the professional team at Ray White Canberra, your Loan Market brokers especially understand the local real estate and commercial markets, and have access to a range of major banks, and secure lenders. We use our knowledge of the home and commercial finance market, and the assistance of specialised lending software to help you find the finance solution that is not only in your best interest now, but with the flexibility to adapt for future changes. Our mortgage brokers will then take over the legwork and guide you through the application process until your home loan is settled.
As part of our service to you, your Loan Market mortgage broker will:
- Discuss your existing situation, your home loan or finance needs and requirements.
- Explain the different types of finance available to you from a range of banks and specialist finance companies.
- Based on the information provided by you, and utilising our specialist loan software, we will match your finance requirements to a selection of finance products offered by our panel of lenders.
- Provide, if required, an overview of your ‘Purchase Budget’ incorporating the relevant costs associated with your home loan application in writing.
- Provide, if required, an in-depth overview of the home loan product or products you select in writing.
- We will then obtain all necessary information required for your loan application. We will complete and package your home loan application, and deliver it to the lender’s assessment team on your behalf.
- Act as an intermediary between you and the lender, negotiating the terms and conditions of your loan. They will also answer any questions the lender’s assessment team may have.
- Liaise with your solicitor, real estate agent, accountant, and any other related parties to ensure a smooth and timely settlement.
- Assist with any future home loan requirements, whether you wish to check, change, or top-up your loan.
- Act as a valuable information service beyond the settlement of your loan by providing you with relevant information on the home loan market, updates on products, and special offers that may be of interest to you.
How do we do this all for free?
Our friendly mortgage brokers will provide you with a range of suitable lenders and finance options in which to choose from. When you have decided on a lender that you feel suits your needs, we will be paid a success fee for directing your business to them. This is only paid to us if your loan is successful in being approved and settled. There are no additional fees or charges to you for using a broker. Your interest rate will be just the same as if you were dealing directly with a bank manager or lender yourself, sometimes even cheaper. We will happily disclose all commissions to you that are payable to us, in writing.
Our service commitment to you
We are committed to the provision of first-class service that meets your needs, and exceeds your expectations, every time. Every Loan Market Mortgage Broker aims to make your home finance experience a good one, and supports Loan Market’s service commitment to you.